Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Our limited lifetime guarantee covers defects in materials (leather and all hardware) and workmanship. Our leather is a natural material, therefore you can expect some natural and unique characteristics such as creases, variations in color, and/or small scratches. You can expect your leather to wear, fade or darken in color and receive imperfections and scratches throughout its lifespan. These are not considered manufacturing defects and we feel as these unique characteristics only help in telling the story of your beautiful leather good. Approved warranty claims are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Exclusions include all shoes, hats, jewelry, home & office goods and phone cases.
Limited Lifetime Guarantee Exclusions and Limitations
- Wear and tear from normal daily use such as:
- Worn corners and edges
- Softening of the leather
- Natural wrinkles
- Natural and expected fading or darkening of materials
- Stains or spills
- Improper conditioning, oiling and cleaning
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage from continued friction and rubbing
- Linings and zippers that are ripped or worn from normal daily use
- Abuse, misuse, neglect or accidental damage such as:
- Damaged locks from incorrect use or tampering
- Airline or third-party damage and mishandling
- Loss, theft or intentional damage
- Gashes, rips, scratches or tears
- Exposure to harsh chemicals
- Third party alterations or repairs
- Mother Nature event damage from:
- Product registration is required for all warranty and non-warranty work.
- Claims are reviewed and assessed on a case-by-case basis and are subject to applicable conditions and exclusions.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to our Miami offices for any repair work; warranty approved or not. Outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to and from our Miami offices.
- When shipping, please use a trackable carrier and request an insurance policy equal to the value of your leather good.
- LAND Leather Goods is not responsible for missing packages or COD.
- The customer will be made aware of any costs associated with repairing their item and will be billed before work is begun.
- Depending on the nature of the repair, we reserve the right to send the customer a "Do It At Home" repair kit to be fixed by them. Instructions will be provided.
- Delivery will be refused on packages received without approval.
- Please note that we have the right to refuse and return dirty or soiled items that might pose a health risk to our team. Any item being sent in for work must be cleaned out as we are not responsible for any missing or misplaced personal belongings.
- Should your item be unable to be repaired, replacement merchandise will be given in exchange at equal or lesser value of original items.
- Any and all warranty work must be completed by LAND Leather. Any third party repair work voids our Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
- By purchasing products from LAND Leather Goods you agree to the terms of our Limited Lifetime Guarantee. LAND Leather Goods reserves to right to alter, edit or cancel our Guarantee without notice.
Due to the nature of leather products, our Limited Lifetime Guarantee does not cover wear and tear from normal daily use. We can guarantee that if well maintained and cared for, the core of your LAND Leather good will survive your many journeys and daily adventures and will make a great gift to pass onto the next generation.
Your leather product should never be washed in a washing machine as this can cause permanent damage to the leather. Do not use any harsh cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine and other mineral spirits. Store your LAND Leather goods in a clean, cool and humid free area. Always keep your leather items out of direct sunlight as this can cause leather to dry out and fade. Should your leather ever get wet, quickly blot and absorb as much water as possible and let air dry.
It's crucial to keep your LAND Leather good well maintained and moisturized. Doing so will only help your favorite LAND item last you a lifetime and preserve its beauty. If you live in a dryer climate please make sure to condition and moisturize your LAND Leather good as soon as you start to feel it is getting dry. Our leathers are vegetable tanned and should feel smooth and oily when properly maintained. Just as the skin on your body, it will dry out if not properly conditioned and taken care of. We recommend our LAND Leather Cleaner and Conditioner which you can purchase here.
To learn more about how to care for your leather goods please visit our product care page.